Monday, September 29, 2003

YOU ARE THE SON OF A MOTHERFUCKER!

so last night, during my insomnia, i was listening to elliott smith's album figure 8. whenever i've listened to it before, i've enjoyed it and everything. but dear god. after listening to throwing muses five times and pixies at least once yesterday, it seemed so........ BLAND. and i just thought to myself... why listen to anything if it's not amazing? why should i ever listen to a song that doesn't feel like it could change the world? i only want to listen to songs that never cease to amaze me. otherwise, what is the point?
and it made me really happy. and eventually i fell asleep.

brock called me awhile ago. i was in the shower, though, because while i was doing my history homework, i suddenly realized that my clothes were gone and i had written throwing muses lyrics all over myself in purple sharpie. it's mostly gone, after the shower. my tit still says 'slut' and my stomach has lyrics from "buzz" and my left leg has lyrics from "shark" and etc. it's really funny. the most obvious ones, on my arm and my chest are gone, though. i wonder if they will be at all visible at school tomorrow.
i called brock back when i got out of the shower, and we talked for awhile, and i avoided homework. he misses his computer, of course. he is worried about the ap art saturdays class that he is going to apply for. in the long run, it will be a great thing, but 4 hours every saturday afternoon for 5 months? that's a long time. and that's a lot of time to devote to something. but he's serious, so it's good. plus he's an amazing artist, as previously stated, so that's even better. one of these days i'll film some of his things and put them on the computer and make everyone marvel over their amazingness.
i should probably finish my homework. but right now i love my blog. and frank black. *rape*

listening to: degrassi!?

No comments: