Saturday, September 20, 2003

yesterday after school, katherine went with alice and elise to fly kites. i felt really bad because katherine and i were the ones who made plans to fly kites on Day. however, katherine got confused that Day was thurs, not fri, so she couldn't participate on that day. and on fri, i didn't get to see her at all, so i couldn't say "hey let's go fly kites" or "hey i'm busy today, what about tomorrow?" or anything. guilt guilt guilt. sorry, katherine. i hope you had fun.

today mom woke me up at 12 and said i sound like scarlett johansson. i actually really really love her voice, and i WISH i sounded like her. but the compliment wasn't that great because whenever i said anything, it was really painful and mom couldn't hear me and i had to say it like 5 times. mom's method of waking people up is really funny. she'll come in and sit down on my bed and not say anything like "wake up" or "good morning" or anything. she just starts to talk. "you need to put your sheets back on the bed, you're going to ruin the matress. isn't my shirt pretty? morgan and i went to that falling rivers place that used to be moodance. we got one skirt for all of us to share, and one skirt for morgan, and pants and a top for me, but nothing for you because we didn't know what you'd want. you sound like scarlett johansson. you're the only one who loves my earrings as much as me" etc.
also mom rubbed my back. her hands were very warm. it was nice. i love my mommy. the animals all followed her into my room. so irie and goddess were on the bed with us, and bonnie was rubbing her back under the bed.
i got out of bed eventually. i asked mom where dad was, to find me some medicine because he knows about those things. she said "he's working on his face right now." meaning he was shaving. HAHAHAH.

listening to: mogwai - 2 rights make 1 wrong

No comments: