Tuesday, December 15, 2009

things just haven't been the same

ever since my mother joined facebook. she doesn't think i check my email anymore, so she is learning how to "chatter" and she's always leaving little messages on my wall, or sending me stuff like this:
you know, lots of peoples loves hoodies. like with bands on them. you can order a hoodie t-shirt sweatshirt with some weirdo on it, and people would loves it sooooo muches.
that's the entire message, by the way. i almost don't even believe that this came from my mother, but last night we were facebook chatting about my inability to get people decent presents.
i can't stop laughing.

4 comments:

lordpook said...

oh but wait, I may have decided that a hoodie would be difficult with my hair. but even then, would I want to be a hoodie person? I am torn.

katherine said...

your mom is such an amazing lady. it certainly is strange to have my parents in the internet world. my dad now has a facebook, and gchatting with my mom is always a hoot.

lordpook said...

Weird, it didn't post the first of my comments. Which was - I have actually been wanting a hoodie sort of. But now you have said it out loud so too late now.

the admiral said...

what did i say out loud?
what's so bad about hoodie people?