Wednesday, July 17, 2002

if you go, i will surely die
well. it's true. my blog has been resurrected. how long it will last, none can say. why did i decide to revive my blog today? god knows (except not). but ah. send your good karma towards the little project, if you will. but as you can see, i don't have an archive or the cam pages or anything like i used to. yes, the Currents bit is as long as ever. i'm hoping that this time around i won't get so involved in my blog, or that my parents won't freaking find it, or that it won't come up on google searches, or something.
if you remember, the reason it died in the first place (near the end of february) was because. well basically my parents heard from a friend that if you search for some things on google (like the name of the play my dad and sister were in) my blog would come up. so dad searched and found it and read, etc. he asked me to stop using and remove all previous obscene language from the premises, and i didn't want to, so i changed URLs and hoped that it wouldn't come up on google anymore. then i proceeded to fix all the links to wwf (ehehehehehe) from DOY and morgan's blog, etc, and dad FOUND IT AGAIN. and ASKED ME AGAIN. and i still didnt want to, so i deleted it. yeah, i've kinda been posting for the last couple months but it's mostly just quiz result thingies.
so anyway though. right now. brittany has left her heart with me in memphis. everyone on earth has seem amelie but me, and it would seem that kevin is in love with it. a lot. he saw it in the theatre six times. i think i'm suppposed to go someplace with kevin and elise on thursday, but who knows if it will actually happen. it would be really great to get out of the fucking house and do something. dad has forgotten yet again to bring my required reading home from the library, so here i am watching noggin and reading somewhat and resurrecting things that should still be dead.
alanna's tv schedule today:
pete and pete (times two)
kids say the darndest things (times two)
daria (times two)
clarissa explains it all
half of sessions at 54th on trio (the beth orton half.)
about ten seconds of the one-hour bjork thing i taped.

....... please someone. PLEASE someone come and take me away.

No comments: