Wednesday, August 15, 2001

Biting Flame: i had to tour the high school today and meet a couple of my teachers
Biting Flame: and i was horrified
hoy bofe: why???
Biting Flame: what do you mean why
hoy bofe: the teachers or the school
hoy bofe: or... all of the above
Biting Flame: everything
Biting Flame: its soooooo big
hoy bofe: aw
Biting Flame: its the biggest school in the city
hoy bofe: how many students
Biting Flame: like 2000
Biting Flame: i wanted to go to a smaller high school
hoy bofe: well
hoy bofe: I went to one w/ 1500
hoy bofe: it was kind of culture shock at first
Biting Flame: yeah
Biting Flame: its like a big shock though, coming here right after middle school. because the middle school only had two grades
hoy bofe: weird.
Biting Flame: but my friend, christen, who's going into 11th, she's my mom's friend's daughter and my mom was at their house and she got christen to call me
Biting Flame: and like she's gonna adopt me or something and i was like ;_; thank god
hoy bofe: hehehe good :)
Biting Flame: i know
Biting Flame: i was freaking out
hoy bofe: just surround yourself with nice people
Biting Flame: and she told me all about my teachers
Biting Flame: and how i was gonna get the 'i'm a forty-year-old virgin and proud of it' speech from my latin teacher
Biting Flame: *dies massively*
hoy bofe: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Biting Flame: i know
Biting Flame: X_X
hoy bofe: you'll be fine
Biting Flame: i doubt it
hoy bofe: heheh, trust me
hoy bofe: you'll hate it, but you'll be fine
Biting Flame: -_-
Biting Flame: oh thank you
Biting Flame: i'll probably get trampled on the second day
hoy bofe: no
Biting Flame: yeah yeah yeah
hoy bofe: heheheh
hoy bofe: have you ever heard of anyone being trampled?
hoy bofe: at school
hoy bofe: noooooooo
Biting Flame: ahahgahkla yes
Biting Flame: jesse and jenny luo were almost trampled
hoy bofe: almost
Biting Flame: yes, see!
hoy bofe: hehe
hoy bofe: I promise, you've got nothing to worry about
hoy bofe: They always hype shit up to be soooooo much worse than it really is
hoy bofe: Especially teachers
hoy bofe: "in high school you won't be able to sleep in class"
hoy bofe: yeah right.
Biting Flame: aahah
Biting Flame: ive never slept in class
hoy bofe: oh well, lol
hoy bofe: mrs perfect here
Biting Flame: ............... not really
Biting Flame: i'm not a very good student
hoy bofe: yeah and you have what straight a's?
Biting Flame: noooooooooooooooooooo
Biting Flame: *dies massively*
Biting Flame: seriously
hoy bofe: hehe
hoy bofe: ok straight a+s
Biting Flame: -_-................................
Biting Flame: no
hoy bofe: :)
Biting Flame: i made a 10 on a history test last year
hoy bofe: HA
Biting Flame: but it was all mr. jackson's fault
Biting Flame: i hate that man
hoy bofe: I made a 36 on my government quiz
Biting Flame: hahaahahhahahahaahh
hoy bofe: But it was like seriously the hardest quiz ever
*junk about hard, evil teachers*
hoy bofe: oh well
hoy bofe: it will be a lot of fun
hoy bofe: you'll meet cool people
hoy bofe: but you'll hate the actual school :)
Biting Flame: i doubt that
Biting Flame: i like the epitome of anti-social
Biting Flame: or something
hoy bofe: i was when i was your age too :)
hoy bofe: well, now i am again... but anyway
hoy bofe: there was a period of time say, from when i got a car until basically 3 weeks ago
hoy bofe: i hardly was at home, or not w/out my friends
Biting Flame: well whatever
Biting Flame: i dont like people.
Biting Flame: seriously.
Biting Flame: i do NOT like people.
hoy bofe: hehe
Biting Flame: its true
hoy bofe: i know
Biting Flame: especially not friendly people
hoy bofe: ont even me?
Biting Flame: what is that supposed to mean
Biting Flame: i dont know you
hoy bofe: so you don't like your friends?
Biting Flame: you're twisting things
hoy bofe: well you know your friends
hoy bofe: right/
Biting Flame: yeah
Biting Flame: but i dont have very many friends
Biting Flame: at all
Biting Flame: brittany is my friend. i talk to her about things.
Biting Flame: i talk to my sister about important things
Biting Flame: and laylee is one of my really good friends even though we're just hyperactive
Biting Flame: and then everyone else is an accquaintance
hoy bofe: ah yes
Biting Flame: what does that mean
hoy bofe: I'm startin' to understand what you're saying
Biting Flame: thank god
hoy bofe: I never had a friend until like my sophomore year
Biting Flame: but i bet you wanted some, didnt you
hoy bofe: just casual acquaintances... that only talked to me when they needed something
hoy bofe: well, not really... because all of my "acquaintanaces" really pissed me off
hoy bofe: the friends kind of just happened
Biting Flame: the point is i dont really want any more friends. i dont WANT to be social. i dont WANT to know people
Biting Flame: people piss me off all the time.
hoy bofe: hehe
Biting Flame: stop heheing at me

No comments: