Thursday, July 18, 2002

i can't wait to crawl out of my shell


it would appear that it's a good time for resurrection here on the blog front. if you haven't been already, visit she.speaks.good.english and have a wonderful time. and also become a member. last night i was awake for forever and ever after i went to bed. i hate that this keeps happening! it's probably a proven fact that people are happier when they stay up really late and then sleep really late rather than going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. my body just hates sleep that much, i guess. the whole bonfire madigan cd played, and i must have been delusional because i kept imaging that i heard noises coming out of my stereo. it was crazy. after a while i ended up putting on a tori cd (to venus and back) and i fell asleep before that was over, thank god. even though it didn't feel like it.
please note that i woke up this morning, looked at the clock, and thought it said 12 something. so i thought to myself, "wow thats pretty good, considering how late i was up." and i stared at the clock some more and decided that it said 10 something, which was even better. then the little digital numbers finally made themselves known to me, and why i woke up at 8:35am, no one will ever know. it's incredibly distressing. and it felt like i hadn't slept at all, so i tried to, but the cat KNEW I WAS AWAKE of course, as usual. so she came and sat on me and looked pitiful and i had to pet her. i'm truly starving. does anyone have any suggestions for people who ... can't eat? i'm going to live the rest of my life on cheesy alfredo.
today i have a check-up at the oral surgeon place so hopefully he'll tell me that everything is fine and i will never feel pain in my mouth area again. ever. but he will probably end up telling me that not only have i gotten an infection from not rinsing with enough salty water, but my mouth now supports several fungi. (somewhat like the fun guy on my mother's toe?) he's also going to prescribe me to some crazy medicine that makes my head bloat up like those fat-headed goldfish. but really he will just ask me where the hell that little thing that he put in my mouth is. and let me tell you, i don't really know. it came out while i was eating and i told dad and dad said "maybe we should keep it" so i gave it to him and i think he ate it or something. we decided that it was a suture. mom said, on the phone, that those were supposed to disintegrate or something? who knows. so i guess thats ok that it fell out.
as previously stated, i am supposed to go to that thing at overton square this evening with kevin and elise. i hope it goes well. i thought about taking the camera, but that will be a real burden, somewhat like at hunter's party, only that was kind of on purpose and most of the time i wasn't even the person holding it, so i guess that doesn't count. but uh. if you would like (green) pictures from the party email me. whaogiiaiaeooeaoie