Friday, October 08, 2004

i'm not alone with these stars on me

i barely remember school, so there's no reason to even mention it. zoe picked me up and i spent the entire lovely afternoon with her. i absolutely stuffed myself full of reese's cups, coffee, gum, sprite, bubblegum, apple juice, and a meal at the cupboard consisting of mac & cheese (i had a craving in government today), chicken, and cornbread muffins. sweet lord. i'm so fucking stuffed i can't even move. we hung out at a party at her dad's gallery downtown for a bit. that always fascinates me. art feels so alien to me, although i love it. i like to look at pieces without knowing how they're done. artists would probably slay me for such blasphemy, but i can't help it. i apologize in advance. we went back to zoe's beautiful home and watched a lovely mexican movie called like water for chocolate which was very well shot, even if it felt incredibly long and drawn out. i liked the magical aspect of it. i'm such a sucker for a good fairy tale. at any rate, it was a very nice surprise of an evening. although now i feel totally bloated like a beached whale. aoigighghe. fortunately, i'm wearing nothing but my granny's old pink silk nightgown and it's as though i'm about to slide away. i could really use a cigar. any 18-year-olds up for doing me a favor?
i feel very guilty that i have not yet memorized my lines. oh well, pleanty of time tomorrow!
the hairct offer still stands.

listening to: throwing muses - mr. bones

No comments: