Saturday, October 23, 2004

i'll tear my heart out before i get out

last night i saw i heart huckabees with family as proposed. it was soooooo great, and i recommend it to everyone. it made me love movies again. when i got home, i talked to becca on the phone for a little bit but both of us were too tired to go out. i hung out for a little while before going to bed around 11. how pathetic is that? the phone woke me up at about 1:45 when brandon called, but we only talked for like 30 seconds or something like that. today i woke up earlier than i planned and just lay in the bed for a few hours, practicing patheticicity. by the time i got up, there was only time to have a quick breakfast and lounging session before rehearsal. which actually went really well. i didn't use my script at all and i only fucked up the easy scene. i always know i'm learning my hard lines best when i start fucking up the easy stuff. afterwards, me and morgan and dad roamed cooper-young putting up posters for the show, which, by the by, opens next weekend. everyone should come. i'll remind you later, but mark your calendars now. for info about the play, you can go to this site.
if anyone wants to go to the film festival, or do anything, or see the ramones documentary with me and margaret at midnight (it's her birthday!) they can call me at 4938900. i'm that desperate. i just posted my phone number on my blog. i've fallen into blog hell. well i have no more shame. i apologize. please love me.

listening to: smashing pumpkins - today

No comments: