Sunday, July 04, 2004

well, i just reread my last post from before we left town and all i can say is that i'm a damn liar about that blogging promise! although i did write lots of journal entries which i'm beginning to type up. if you care about the little details of my vacation, you can read them here... in all, i had a pretty good time. orlando is a horrible place, but is bearable when you stuff it full of librarians. my grandparents and cousins are just the same as ever, and amazingly enough, i still find it within myself to love them. ho ho! (i've started saying 'ho ho' all the time and it's driving mother mad.)
i haven't called anyone yet even though we've been in town for a few hours just because i'm tired and i didn't feel up for dealing with the folkies tonight. but feel free to call me any time starting now. i can't wait to hear what everyone has been doing while i was away. i'm sure i missed lots of excitement! someone start telling me!

1 comment:

Synapse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.