Wednesday, June 16, 2004

hello to goodbye

01) babes in toyland - hello
02) kimya dawson - chemistry
03) kristin hersh - gut pageant
04) the cure - close to me
05) the dismemberment plan - you are invited
06) david grubbs - knight errant
07) bonfire madigan - swarm
08) sleater-kinney - get up
09) rainer maria - broken radio
10) the butchies - trouble
11) the raveonettes - cops on our tail
12) deerhoof - magic star
13) our lady peace - clumsy
14) 50 foot wave - dog days
15) pj harvey - meet ze monsta
16) veruca salt - loneliness is worse
17) interpol - NYC
18) chappaquiddick skyline - knights of the night vol. 1
19) the mountain goats - historiography
20) broken social scene - anthems for a seventeen year-old girl
21) the moldy peaches - goodbye song

4 comments:

Heather N said...

ooo very nice.

Anonymous said...

cute. I like your mixes, they are well thought out. --eileen

morgiepoo said...

awesome as usual. i like all of these songs. you have my approval, and will not be beheaded. now i'll show you my most recent pooted plant design and we'll see if you think i should be beheaded.

Cadet Ledet said...

"my heart is on my sleeve. my head is in the sand. i said 'how did we end up here?' you said 'happenstance' . . ."