Wednesday, June 16, 2004

sallis just dropped off some lovely soup to heal my cold. what a guy!
last night brock came over to watch the atom and his package live concert with me before we headed over to republic coffee to see bella sun's show, in which becca's band (now Minnie Proctor) played a short set in the middle. the turnout was way bigger than expected, and i thought the show sounded really good. we danced a bit, which i've never been able to do at one of becca's shows before. plus val talked to me a bit and was quite nice as always. brock took me home at 11, and i stayed up too late. i'll never get well.

listening to: lothar and the hand people - that's another story

2 comments:

Synapse said...

You shall get well. Be happy. A positive mood creates an increased production of the endorphins that can cause an overall heightened immune response.

lordpook said...

Sallis, I have to hand it to you. Me and Morgan have often scoffed at your comment promises, but it looks like you came through after all. Alanna, you make me happy at 2:07.