Monday, April 05, 2004

today was totally invaded by brandon. sneaky bastard.
i failed a couple tests. nothing big. ra ra ra.
i worked on lots of playlists for mixes, in every damn class. look out, kids. if you want one... let me know. i'm totally on a rampage.
after school, brock and i picked up alice, and they ate greek kwik shop delicacies while we rolled around the grass at overton park. sarah schweig's dog chunky attacked us. it was awesome. we swang on the lovely swings, and i was obnoxious and sang to myself while alice and brock talked about stuff. then we came to my house, where i got a reese's blast and we attempted to practice. it didn't go well. we talked for a while. me and alice had a mad cuddle fest on the living room sofa. it was supahott. lips and tits and hips everywhere. what can i say? brock wouldn't join, but he still hugged me a lot. also we wrestled at the park, and now i'm nothing but grass stains. oh what a world, in which my lovely sister makes organic alfredo for our own delight.

No comments: