Monday, April 19, 2004

fuck so pretty you and me

standard love mix made for me by brandon. i got it in the mail today, and it's the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me. i'll be listening to it a lot so i'm posting the track list for easy access. you don't have to pay attention.

01) garbage - #1 crush
02) peaches - lovertits
03) prance - exotic city
04) the cardigans - happy meal II
05) bjork - come to me
06) nirvana - love buzz
07) morphine - you speak my language
08) pixies - cactus
09) yeah yeah yeahs - cold light
10) richard hell - hey sweetheart
11) rusty santos - demon
12) x - i'm coming over
13) t.rex - jeepster
14) dead milkmen - punk rock girl
15) bright eyes - one straw (please)
16) throwing muses - tar kissers
17) necro - fuck you to the track
18) moldy peaches - anyone else but you
19) beck - girl dreams
20) eels - beautiful freak
21) iggy pop - fall in love with me
22) marianne faithful - don't forget me

No comments: