Tuesday, November 11, 2003

alack, sick day. i am pissed off that i stayed up slightly late finishing homework and then didn't go to school anyway. i was going to email my assignment to wexler but i don't have her address with me... go figure. oh well. it was an okay day. i still didn't get much done. poo. if anyone could tell me what we did in school, it would be much appreciated.
yesterday was a day off from school for teacher inservice or something. i don't really care what for. i don't like it that they gave us another day off so soon after the last one, because i know there's that huge stretch of no time off later this year. morgan woke me up at 1pm, but i was so cranky and she was so cold that i pushed her out of my bed. she was very upset, but she forgave me eventually. at 5 we went to see "pieces of april" which was a nice movie. my favorite part was that it was a really really low-budget digital indie movie. their company thing was called indigent (independent digital entertainment) which i thought was really clever/amusing. i was very impressed with katie holmes. she looked sooo different. in a good way. we got home and i realized i had missed my therapy appointment. i am kind of glad. last week was very bad. mom sat in the whole time, and that made me more dependent on her for answers and everything. i said "i don't know" repeatedly because i didn't want her to say i was wrong/stupid, i guess. i am still trying to figure out why i do that. and the lady said some things that really weirded me out, that i show a mixture of anxiety and compulsive tendencies. it's so weird seeing myself this way. i was never a person who looked at myself as having problems like this. just that i was about as fucked up as the average person, not with issues like these. anyway i rescheduled my appointment for next monday. i will be proud to tell her that i did indeed speak in the stupid history class discussion on friday. even if i sounded completely ret@rd*d. oh well. things are okay right now.

No comments: