Saturday, August 09, 2003

just got back from my first session of therapy... woe is me, i am so full of angst. it wasn't particularly awful in any way, shape, or form, but you know me. i wanted to kind of filter things, and i had to focus on just trying to say everything. then she would ask me questions that i had no idea how to answer, so my "assignment" is to write down some certain things to talk about. so, yes, i am going to go back. i don't know how long i'll keep it up, though. i actually found myself wanting to say more, really irrelevant things. just about stuff that i don't really SAY to people, because it's just that irrelevant. i told her that i write, and maintain websites, and make movies. i'm really bad about talking sometimes. i guess i was nervous. but if anyone has lovely therapy advice to give me, i would be glad to have some. that's all for right now. i really need to finish my school work. i'm so ashamed of myself.

listening to: the kills - black rooster

No comments: