Wednesday, July 18, 2001

Shogun0fTheDark: YOU'RE GOD NICK
Shogun0fTheDark: HOLY SHIT
Not really an SN: I sure do get along well with easily impressed females
Shogun0fTheDark: far too easilly
Not really an SN: I know
Not really an SN: almost as if there
Not really an SN: easily impressed
Biting Flame: gahhh
Shogun0fTheDark: ...
Not really an SN: yay lana
Shogun0fTheDark: fuck you nick
BlinkChik441: what zechs is a WOMAN!?!
Shogun0fTheDark: yes...
Shogun0fTheDark: damn
Not really an SN: you dumb bitch with enhanced oral sex
Shogun0fTheDark: what took you so fucking long
Not really an SN: I mean
Not really an SN: yes
Atea Diosa: hlhHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA she sure has a weirdass female voice then
Shogun0fTheDark:
Shogun0fTheDark: wow brittany you're right AHAHAHAHAHA
Not really an SN: ::somehow discusses Marx and Bakunin's relationship in the first international or some shit::
Atea Diosa: Lol fuck your making fun of me
Not really an SN: no he isn't
Shogun0fTheDark: then why did you lol
Not really an SN: he's actually like
Not really an SN: I dunno
Not really an SN: I can't make that funny
Shogun0fTheDark: yeah its how i show my admiration
Not really an SN: nevermind these people are easily impressed
Shogun0fTheDark: fuck you
Not really an SN: so
Not really an SN: BOOBS
Shogun0fTheDark: exactly

No comments: