Monday, July 30, 2001

JC84559: i like banana pudding
Renay Bly: well I don't
Renay Bly: and lana is weird
Renay Bly: :-P
JC84559: lana r00lz j00
Renay Bly: .....
Biting Flame: o_x
JC84559: how u kno lana?
Renay Bly: uhm... I don't know... I just do
JC84559: lol
Renay Bly: I think we're twins... seperated at birth
Renay Bly: but yea... I have this theory... that her dad got my mom pregnant. And then they each took one kid, cuz she had twins
Renay Bly: my mom took me
Renay Bly: and lana's dad took her
JC84559: ok...
Renay Bly: no, I'm serious
Renay Bly: cuz I don't know my dad
JC84559: thats a good theory...
Renay Bly: and then her dad got married to her step mom
Renay Bly: we can't get them to admit it... but they haven't denied it either
Renay Bly: it's weird
Renay Bly: cuz whenever lana gets in trouble... like hurt or something. I can feel it
Renay Bly: and the same goes for her
JC84559: o.0
Renay Bly: and we're like a bajillion miles away from each other. So it's really cool
JC84559: thats just...the greatest thing ive heard all day


JC84559: Renay Bly
JC84559: ur twin?
Biting Flame: hell yeah
JC84559: so that means morgans not ur sister
Biting Flame: no, she's my sister
Biting Flame: she's my dad's daughter
JC84559: half sister
Biting Flame: same thing

No comments: