Wednesday, October 28, 2009

i won't stay awake if i can't kiss your fingers

only have one page of my stupid astronomy paper about space junk. freaking professor never really specified how many pages we are supposed to write ("not twenty"). i am gonna wake up and write the rest tomorrow before class UGH i will be lucky if i can get two more pages out of this thing before i die of apathy. i would rather be learning anything else at this exact moment... boo.
the rest of my day was unspectacular: emma goldman in history, A+ 100 on my grammar exam, cut off from cowpie and exiled to the deli bar at gladfelter, a return to obsessive filing at work, radical politics queer circle, and 11pm chowtime cheese pizza with ben while we attempt to write about space.
why am i alive awake at all?

listening to: throwing muses - city of the dead

2 comments:

katherine said...

found your blog, hope it's okay if i read cause it's great!
i always do the waking up before class to finish homework thing, and it's pretty hard for me. i never wake up when i plan to, and then i am always rushing to the finish line. story of my life, i guess.
emma goldman in history sounds good. i wish i could be learning about her. glad to you got an A+ one hundred. just like geoffry.

the admiral said...

i certainly don't mind if you read, since my audience consists of just brett these days.
waking up early to do homework is IMPOSSIBLE for me... yesterday i just didn't have class till 1pm and it was a really simple paper, so it was no trouble.
i'll loan you my emma goldman reader some day, if you'd like.