Monday, March 01, 2004

TODAY SUCKED.

ONE AND A HALF HOURS OF SLEEP, MAYBE. I'M TRYING TO FORGET. NO MORE QUESTIONS.
good things:
-february and the winter months are dead and gone.
-though it rained all night, the day was beautiful and sunny.
-we had a jumping contest after school, which brock obviously won, his little head hitting the blue painted sky. but he LIFTED ME so that i would win! he LIFTED ME like a real lift! ohhhhh my.
-tomorrow is dr. seuss and eileen's birthday.
-morgan read "horton hears a hoo" aloud to us in the car
-i got a sonic reese's blast, and i'm enjoying myself.
-i got my amazon packages that weren't supposed to come until march 11, and that makes me happy.
-this week feels like a relief, even though i can tell it won't be.
-WE ARE BUYING DRUMS FOR $45 FROM ROBIN'S DAD. HOLY SHIT.

listening to: dirty power - hate my way (throwing muses cover)