Friday, May 09, 2003

hey, you called me bitter
but you can't just call me bitter
and leave without my laughter
so i told you that you don't matter
yr ideas are so outrageous
you think homosexuality is contagious
you have a mind but you don't use it
i don't wanna hear about how you lose it

I TOLD YOU SO
WHY WON'T YOU GO
FUCK UP MY DAY
this is NOT okay
and i will NOT just sit here
and listen to you say
that i'm the mean one
i'm the bitch
success won't have
any part in my mess
so i am evil
i'm unclean
heartless little motherfucking
stone-soul machine

yr a pathelogical liar
i can't trust a thing you say
and even before i found out
i didn't like you anyway
you said you were raped and you bragged about it
well the girls who really were sure don't shout it
go back to the depths from whence you came
oh my god you are so lame!

I TOLD YOU SO
YR IN MY THROES
YR UNDER MY THUMB
cause i am NOT dumb
and i have friends + love
i am NOT numb
so yr the mean one
yr the bitch
yr only as annoying
as a goddamn itch
because i don't care
what you think about me
because.... you know
i "don't care about anything"

i can't pretend to be nice to you even though
yr not the only one thinking what you do
i seem really judgemental according to ted
i think the hardcore has gone to his head
johnny told my friends i'm really "scary"
not that they don't know i am no fucking cherry
i don't need to be the one getting the most love
cuz shit like you filters thru till i get the best love

No comments: