Wednesday, September 12, 2001

Laylee2000: whats u???????/
Laylee2000: noot much!!!!
Laylee2000: omg brittany WROTE ME A NOTE!
Biting Flame: ahahaahahhah wow
Laylee2000: and she took the time to write my name really pretty
Biting Flame: ahhahahahaha
Laylee2000: and ya know what happened? ya know what ha[p[ened?
Biting Flame: what happepned
Laylee2000: marc and kyle were reading it and then kyle stole it and i chased im around trying to get it and after many people grabbed at my gorgeous note it tore into 5 pieces!!!
Laylee2000: and so i had to tape it together whehn i came home
Laylee2000: it pissed me off tho! i hit kyle really hard *for me newayz* on his bac
Laylee2000: haha thtat was pretty bitchy but i mean i doubt it hurt or anything cuz im fucking weak ad hes a GUY
Laylee2000: and isnt he all muscley under all that clothes? someone told me he had major arm muscles newaysz
Laylee2000: haha
Laylee2000: OMG someone asked me if i was going out with kyle today
Biting Flame: X_X
Biting Flame: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH
Laylee2000: and someone else asked if i liked him- but that ones a LONG story in which it all makes sense but not like that cuz we werent actually tlkaing about me OR kyle but she jsut argfh
Biting Flame: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Biting Flame: thats really funny
Laylee2000: ahahah iknow
Laylee2000: and kyle stayed w/me @ my locker and made me go to his
Laylee2000: and he changed his earring because i told himt o!q


Biting Flame: x_x
Biting Flame: alsghahlashka
Biting Flame: he has an eearing?!
Biting Flame: no one tells me these things
Biting Flame: thats terrifying
Laylee2000: haha
Laylee2000: NO ! its cool man!
Laylee2000: haha
Biting Flame: ...
Biting Flame: i doubt it
Laylee2000: hahaha
Laylee2000: no it is i swuuurr

No comments: