Wednesday, December 17, 2003

has it been a while since i posted? i can't remember, so i am assuming yes.
exams are going on and on and i drink my coke and jews. all i can say about chem and the lingua latina is that they're over. today i had ap engrish and ap u.s. goodbye life. each of them had a huge multiple choice section and an essay. history was WAY more painful than english. with english, if you do shitty then that's about it. there's no way you can prepare for the test, so you just sort of stare at your grades and shrug. but with history, i swear to god. i studied with margaret at her house last night, and studied the rest of the night until i fell asleep, pausing only to talk to brock on the phone. for like an hour. that's okay. so i spent the whole day, when i wasn't doing my english exam or eating, i studied history. and i think i failed. it's pissing me off, but i'm not going to let it bother me too much.
i don't really have anything else to say. only one exam tomorrow... i would just check in/out for it, but we are filming, plus katherine is playing in the holiday program. hooray! ahh remember the days of ninth grade? reminisce with me.
alice just gave me the link to mr. fox's blog. hell yes.
i need to do all my fucking christmas presents tonight. any ideas? fuck. who wants to have a solstice party ass with me? yeah you heard right. holly up the ass.

listening to: against me! - impact

No comments: