Sunday, May 11, 2003

okay this is supposed to be funny. in one of those true yet exaggerated ways.

where is my sunset?
i've only got the thunder
and airplane noises overhead
where the fuck did someone hide
the lovely kids who are
SUPPOSED to be falling
head over heels in love with me?
friday night i was slightly part of this conversation
about who weird it was
to think about some bo(d)y out somewhere
having a crush on you
and no joke, kids, there is no one for me
no no not even any creepy freshmen
the only guys i ever see are either
too busy hating me
dating my friends
strictly platonic
gay
so i would be fucked
if i was only thinking about guys
but by this point
i would take anybody who came along
i am so sick of being the only one
and some of you will say
"oh alanna it's okay you'll find (t)him someday"
but fuck that, i don't believe you anymore
your words are empty
nobody has ever even so much as
had a little crush on me
and that is the honest truth
straight from mother's kitchen
and some of you will say
"oh alanna i'm not dating anyone either"
but hey that is probably your choice
or you at least have had someone interested in you
or you at least have some standards
do not deny it.
katherine, you have a fucking stalker, for god's sake
i DEMAND to be stalked
where the fuck is my high school sweetheart
my maybe baby
my "we're not dating but we might as well be"?
the lights just flickered
to match the thunder + my mood
i think Shakespeare wrote this scene
or maybe the fact that it just started raining again
is a sign from god? (haha)
"oh alanna you are thinking on the right track
like you always have been
keep up the good work!"
very funny.
nice one, god.
well since you're listening
let me not get sad at sweet love songs
just because they can't apply to me
let me not relish in seeing my friends in great relationships
and hearing their romantic stories
how you two are
perfect
so in love
really happy
friends with benefits
obsessed
great... when you're alone together
just having fun
shit. lightning. i've lost my train of thought now
because i have a 50-track mind
i guess it can be seen from far off
a warning before somebody gets too close
just like the pale bald tracks running down my body
my sanity is slipping out through them
and i am running really low right now
especially since it's late saturday night
and you know what that means
yeah that's right girl you go on
and remind yourself
why they don't like you
i guess nobody wants to keep up with
my 50-track mind
my mood swings
my depression
my loud
my obnoxious
my ugly
yeah that's right girl that one is a real esteem booster
well this isn't big enough to kill myself over
(even though i'm in the bathroom -- my official suicide place)
because i can always get cats
plus i'm too hideous for the prostitute route
i don't want to hear you tell me that i am a beautiful human being
and how great + funny i am
and how stupid everyone else is for not seeing it
what the fuck will that do
shut up talking and date me, if i'm so cool
....see?
i told you, muthafucka!
you are empty words!!!

No comments: