Tuesday, September 29, 2009

revamp

any thoughts on this new layout? still under construction.. it is one of the premade blogger ones, so i don't know.. it's kinda neat i guess. i dont know, i might just switch it back, who knows. i was getting tired of that old one, though. too much empty space, plus it was on here for like 6 years. that's pretty long, for a layout.

so i am probably maybe gonna change the url of this blog because it's not anonymous at all anymore, now that the blog name has become my email address and username for everything. and what's the point of keeping this thing off google if people can still find it really easily? so... if you want to keep reading, comment on this post or email me. that means you.

1 comment:

lordpook said...

I want to keep reading! Also, I miss the old layout, though I guess this one could be worse. I liked the narrow page, my eyes didn't have to travel as much distance while reading.