Friday, August 02, 2002

aLittleStarlight: my sister had oral surgery today
aLittleStarlight: when my mom came to pick her up she was still all drowsy like and halfway sedated
aLittleStarlight: she told mom that it was the best thing that had ever happened to her
KevinAN: HAH
KevinAN: she's great
KevinAN: your sister is great
KevinAN: i can see her saying that too
KevinAN: i really can
aLittleStarlight: ahahahhaha
aLittleStarlight: good.
aLittleStarlight: my sister. oh goodness i love her
KevinAN: she's great
KevinAN: keep her around
KevinAN: by that
KevinAN: i mean dont boil her in a vat of butter
KevinAN: please.
aLittleStarlight: ..... damn!
aLittleStarlight: who told you about my plans for next saturday
aLittleStarlight: did you find my date book
KevinAN: lets just say, i ate it
KevinAN: and by OSMOSIS
KevinAN: i know all.
aLittleStarlight: i'm hungry
aLittleStarlight: do you have any food
KevinAN: YOU CAN'T EAT MORGAN
KevinAN: jesus.

No comments: