Friday, December 10, 2004

tell me

today i went to ck's after school with allison, lauren, christie, elizabeth, brock, brett, and katherine. everyone was going to the library afterwards but i decided to come home early and take a nap. at 9:15 my mother called my cell phone, woke me up, and started to lecture me about how i need to call home when i'm out that long. the ridiculous thing is that both she and dad walked through the room where i was asleep and didn't see me at all. go figure. so now i'm awake and i don't want to be. it means i SHOULD be studying for ACT, rather than "oh i fell asleep, what could i do?" even though i should've been studying for this shit for weeks. i've never taken it before, and i really don't know what to expect. oh well. i guess there's nothing i can do now, and i will just do my best tomorrow. i probably won't do very well but i can't bring myself to care. is anyone else taking it? i want chai tea.

No comments: