Monday, June 14, 2004

cleaning again...

compounded with my cold, i'm incredibly tired and i might go try to take a nap. i really want to get out of the house tonight, though, if anyone wants to help.. or just a visit would be nice. i'm in my pajamas covered with soap and my hands are pruney. in other words, i'm not a happy girl right now. although i did just listen to "hair: debatable" by atom and his package, which is a live recording of his last show ever. it was nice to scrub the kitchen to, but it's over and it's also raining. it seems silly to be up to my elbows in water when there's plenty outside. for a minute there, i was honestly wondering why i couldn't just take the whole damn room outside and let it wash its damn self. too bad i don't know how to take the roof off...

2 comments:

Synapse said...

lanna, I shall now bring you soups to make you feel better. I know of a Chinese place that has hot and sour soup that shall definately burn away the cold. Along with your sinuses. But there would no longer be a cold. (Install a drain into the floor, and use a hose in your house.)

Anonymous said...

i wish you were happy. i loved girly night. and you.
-alice (and hunter)