Wednesday, May 26, 2004

so i accidentally stayed up all night last night talking to brett and later william. i got really hungry so william offered to treat me to breakfast. william picked me up a little before 7am, adorable in overalls, and we went to brother juniper's. he couldn't eat anything because he's fasting until friday, but i had some very good french toast. i had to rush a little because he needed to get the car home so that his mothe could take it to get the tires rotated. at his house, we talked for an hour or so before falling asleep until 1pm when my mom called and told me to go home. william got up to get ready and blacked out for about 2 seconds. he collapsed for a minute and scraped up his back. it worried me. william took me back home, and i invited him in. "i'll stay for a minute" -- such fateful words. in simple terms, he was there for the rest of the day, and i was very happy. we talked and played around for a while. paul f. rode over on his bike, and william drove him and morgan over to the zoo. i wasn't allowed to leave the house so i made a fluffernutter sandwich and danced around to PFFR in the kitchum. when william came back, we sat at the table in my backyard and made lists of short-term and long-term goals. later, brock came over and joined in. mom came home from work, armed with large bandaids for william's hurt, which i doctored. we picked up morgan and paul from the zoo and sat in the front yard for a little while. paul went home, and we got some dinner at sonic. mmmm oreo blast.... william was starving so he took me and brock back to his house so that he could make some fast-juice. i fell asleep for a few minutes, and when i woke up, the three of us had a lovely cuddlefest in ye olde bedd'de. we were really silly, and it was quite nice. those boys make me soooooo happy. then we made a fort on the couch and squished inside to watch donnie darko which i enjoyed a lot. it put me in a really weird mood. we didn't say anything through the whole credits, which i like. those guys know how to watch a movie right, which i also like. they were both very cuddly with me, and it was actually a very good group of three. i was so happy. now i am home, and i should be in bed since i have to get up early and go to work with mom. we will be doing inventory of the john p. freeman school library, and i'm actually looking forward to it. also i think katherine is going to come over tomorrow and have edit-fest all night... i hope i hope!!!! it'll be a good day. this summer is off to a great start, and i'm very glad that all of you are a part of it. if you ever want to hang out or you ever need me for anything, call me, email me, IM me, leave a comment, knock on my bedroom window, scream at me, do ANYTHING because i neeeeeeed you.
in other news, alyssa left her CDs here on sunday. a little while ago i went through them and found one thing i wanted. i am the luckiest woman i the world because of what i now own. hell yes.

listening to: 2 unlimited - get ready for this

No comments: