Wednesday, March 17, 2004

after school, we had a very short "band practice ha ha" at alice's house. instrumentation was two acoustic guitars made by her dad, one of which apparently wasn't made very well. brock and i sort of sat, and very much enjoyed the jamness of alice and katherine. they work very well together musically, and they have a lot of ideas. which they forget. very quickly. next time there will be a tape recorder and words on paper. friday, guys?
katherine had an oboe lesson and had to go after barely any time. alice, brock, and i went to wendy's, baskin robbins, and super 88. i'd left my cell phone at her house and hadn't been able to get in touch with my mom before that, so she was really mad at me tonight for going to davis-kidd and not finding me. the second time this week. i don't want to stop doing things on weekdays because it really brightens up my silly life, but i don't want her to be mad at me either. and i wish i could find my house key.
william is the sweetest thing. he showed up at our house to take me and morgan out for WAFFLES. unfortunately, we were about to leave for the second ergolytes workshop, though we did talk for a few minutes. it was still a very nice gesture.
workshops have been nice so far. i'm still working on brock to work on his parents to let him be in the show... everyone keep your fingers crossed. the play is already enveloping my life and we've been in it for half a week. i think i'll die. that is not to say i haven't been enjoying the time, but homework is a real hassle. i was up till 2 last night. i feel very guilty posting. i'm going to go now. i hope everyone is having a lovely week.
spring break... what?? that was years ago.

No comments: