Wednesday, January 21, 2004

response to katherine's blog because she has no comments and it's long anyway---
i appreciate that i am your homecoming queen. i can't believe evan said he wished i had won!!! a lot of people said they'd voted for me... i wonder how many votes it takes to win? i bet there is a cheat in the system. named joseph williams because he doesn't think i'm hot. who the hell couldn't!? bastard.
i wanted to come to the pro bono recycling meeting after school today, but i couldn't. i was really late doing everything, apparently... i hung out with william, becca, laylee, and kevin at the locker after school for the usual few minutes. brock didn't appear, which he normally does. then i went to my locker, and headed out. laylee and becca were in the lobby, saying that brock was looking for me. (irony...) they left, and i went out front, where i found NO ONE. it was nuts. so i walked to brock's car to pick up something i left there. i was upset because i think i flunked my ass out of that history test, and dan ying had borrowed my book, forgotten to give it back, and disapperaed from the face of the planet. not to mention that somebody had my photos, and somebody else had... something else of mine. i can't remember what it was, so that must be good. anyway. brock was really sweet, and drove me around to the parking lot where dan ying usually is to see if she was there... which she was not. he dropped me off in some parking lot around the block, which was really funny to me. why didn't he just drop me off at davis-kidd? the world may never know. doing chemistry and algebra cleared up my brain a little, and i was not upset... only really really really tired. i can't wait for this week to end. i'm pretty glad, now, that i don't have those photos because they would be distracting me like they did last night. thank youse for taking them off my hands... how much do doubles cost?

listening to: the dishes - french kissing
(download this... it's so much fun!!!!)

No comments: