Wednesday, September 24, 2003

yes, faithful readers haha, i finally took a sickday. i guess i deserved it, though.
i woke up this morning, and someone had turned the light in my room on. i was facing the window, and though i figured out later that this couldn't have been true, the sky looked really yellow (it was just the light of my room though, somehow) and my whole room and my sheets and my bed and my skin were dripping with yellow. i figured that i could sleep a while longer though, so i closed my eyes. a while later, somebody turned the light off. i opened my eyes. the sky was blue, making my room and my sheets and my bed and my skin blue. it was really eerie, and i was really confused, still half-asleep. a while later, i think i woke up pretty well. the sky, of course, was white and everything in my room was the right color. it was kind of disappointing, so i just layed there in the bed until i fell asleep again. i woke up again at 11:45 and figured i should get up. maybe do some of the homework i fell asleep doing at 10 last night, which is probably the reason mom decided to let me stay home, anyway. called dad to ask him what kinda pills are best to take. since we are out of everything else, he recommended the night-time tylenol cold because i'm at home anyway, and sleeping won't hurt. until i'm up at 2am tonight with my eyes peeling out of my head. ah well. i don't think my body liked dad's perscription. i had a coughing fit as i was taking the first pill. thank god for the sink. pills start to melt after a while though. not very cool.
so now i am sitting here eating a rich chocolate brownie slimfast meal-on-the-go bar. in my snazzy new computer chair. dad said call if it falls apart.
i put brandon's cds in a little package last night to send to him. well i tried, anyway. dad bought a pack of envelopes that are barely big enough for me to stick a slim cd case in. and this time, i am sending brandon 4 cds, so i had 2 slim cases to put in there. after a long struggle, i had sucsessfully closed the package, only to discover a gash i'd created on the front of the package. god damn it. (i love saying 'god damn it' with my hoarse voice.) so i guess i'll just patch it up and everything. but we don't have any stamps... sorry, brandon. god damn me.
i'm trying to sit here and say everything i can possibly think of because i promised myself that when i stop this shit i have to go do at least some of my homework. *cough* history. god damn it. let's see. i've started to make a new, updated list of my cds. woohoo. that's pretty exciting... haha.
OH YEAH i had the craziest dream. god damn me for not remembering these things better.... i just know it had to do with like.. some band. like some mountains folk band kinda thing, featuring kristin hersh and her family. i don't know if her name was kristin hersh but i knew her by the voice. and i was doing like.. a biography kinda article about them? and i might've travelled in time. but they were really interesting. and i think i was the daughter of george bush, or something, because in my article thing i wrote something about despite the ideas of my father mr. bush, i've made my own opinion about the Such And Such Family's band. i LOVED them, of course. so i finished my article (which i wrote onto a CD?) and then some people appeared. i might've kissed brock... i only remember that he was there and that there was a Vibe. but i know i made him give me a piggyback ride, across a river.

listening to: the magnetic fields - 100,000 fireflies

No comments: