Saturday, September 27, 2003

i hate me. there were cute boys at turlte's flipping through the used section next to me. they were talking about pixies while i was looking for pixies. the one with the spongebob shirt asked the one with all the pixies albums which album "where is my mind?" is on and i wanted to answer, but i didn't. then later mom came to tell me to hurry and decide on what cds to buy because she wanted to leave. she saw the pixies on the top of my stack and told me "get that one, you love the pixies" and the pixie boy looked at me. god damn it all. i wish i could talk to people at all. i loved that they were spending their saturday night hanging out at turtle's and spending all their money on used cds. i hate myself.
on the way home, i saw one of my seasoning friends on the pay phone by the smart mart. i think it was him, anyway.

listening to: pixies - i've been tired

No comments: