Wednesday, July 18, 2001

BlinkChik441: *now completely clothed in pjs*
Biting Flame: nice brittany
Biting Flame: as opposed to slightly clothed in ....... xena clothes
Not really an SN: wow
Atea Diosa: you stupid ..... umm
Not really an SN: cat fight or some shit
Atea Diosa: fuck
Atea Diosa: umm
BlinkChik441: bhitch
BlinkChik441: hahaha
Atea Diosa: you stupid... nondesistor
Atea Diosa: ..... :-/
BlinkChik441: i woudnt wear XENA Clothes
Not really an SN: :-/
Not really an SN: neither would I
Not really an SN: heh
Not really an SN: maybe if lana told me to
Not really an SN: I hope not
Biting Flame: HAGHWOEIAHOGWEI
Not really an SN: she doesn't have that crazy fantasy I'm assuming
Not really an SN: "I want a man to dress up as xena and *************** me"
Not really an SN: asdgsdgsdgsdg

No comments: